Tuesday 29 October 2013

hello, foodblogsphere!

I bet you 10 cents you aren't surprised that I have finally ventured into the world of food blogging! Don't you forget I'm always the person at the table shouting "don't eat yet, photo first", nor should you forget I was once an Openrice reviewer. Well, maybe you should erase the latter from your memory.

Rather than a place for detailed restaurant reviews, I want my food blog to be a documentary of my food adventures. It will act as an index of restaurants, cafés and bars that I have been to, and a log book of food and beverages that I have tasted, liked and disliked.

I will try to keeps words at minimum. If a photo is worth a thousand words, a foodtograph is worth a million. Any food writer will know how hard it is to describe the best food moments in life: cutting into that perfectly poached egg of your Eggs Benedict brunch, having a delightfully golden brown crust on your juicy tender steak......  but with the help of a camera or a smartphone, these moments could be captured eternally. Normally I talk a lot, but here I will let the photos speak for themselves.

Let's just hope that I'll stick to my promise. If you crave my long-winded essays on random things, you still have my main blog for that. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. looking forward to your next post!
    but please do that after mlc lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait x) post sth tht u cook as well!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. judging from the layout the idea and the whole presentation, conclusion:this blog is going to work!!!!!!!! fai d update plx!!!! x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nei dei barn devil, hai gum giu flor fai d update!
    next week sin update, fai d study :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh :'( florrrr fai d studyyyy chi d sin update laaaaa :)

    ReplyDelete